Perantau Kasih

Merantau mencari kasih ILAHI,

This song is one of my favorite because the lyrics reflect myself.Enjoy UrSELF!






Driving through the city for the first time, you and me
Staring through windows and my own reflection
How can no window encompass perfection

Now that I know what it's like to be living
This beautiful world and never stop giving
I can't return to a life with no vision
Born into eyes not by my own decision

And I... wanna be in this moment,
No one can take it from me
And I... wanna stay in this moment,
No one can take it away from me

Give me a chance and I'll show you what's real
Open your eyes and you'll see
Then I'm stuck in a moment and no one can take it from me

I... wanna be in this moment,

No one can take it from me
I... wanna stay in this moment,
No one can take it away from me,


0 comments:

Pages

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person,but I always make problems... Sorry Abuya and Umi... but I love my family so much, I am third from nine... I am a thinker... Love to think and can't stop to think.. For me,life is hard and weird... People is hard to understand. May be, that is one of The Greatness of ALLAH.. SubhanaALLAH

About this blog

Pengakhiran hidup yg masih kabur..

Dimana aku?!!

talk

Followers